From a timing perspective, it takes a while to find that certain soundtrack for the perfect reiki / meditation session. I’ve been trying to find that for some time now and I now think I have found it, having gone through Indian (both Eastern and Western), Chinese and Japanese. During further research into my tinnitus, I came across various white noise apps one can download, but also came across Solfeggio Frequencies.
Solfeggio Frequencies make up the ancient tonal scale thought to have been used in sacred music, including the quite sublime and soothing Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. Each Solfeggio tone is comprised of a frequency required to balance energy and keep the body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony. It is said that these frequencies are so powerful, they can literally bring you back to the original tones of the heavenly spheres and put your body into a balanced resonance, and that Solfeggio music is the key to the Universe. What I have found is that listening to them during reiki and meditation helps me to heal, helps me to find harmony, health and well-being.
Although it is said that there are six main Solfeggio Frequencies, I have found there are another three, but a major one which maps perfectly to the crown chakra (the awakening of the perfect state). So is it just coincidence that there are seven notes in the traditional Western diatonic scale (major or minor), seven visible colours in the terahertz frequency / nanometer range, seven sacred chakras and now seven (six plus one) main Solfeggio Frequencies?
The seven (six plus one) main Solfeggio Frequencies are:
- 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear, Turning Grief into Joy
- 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
- 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
- 639 Hz – Relationships / Connecting with Spiritual Family
- 741 Hz – Expression / Solutions, Cleaning & Solving
- 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
- 963 Hz – Awaken the Perfect State
The meaning behind each Solfeggio Frequency is as follows:
- 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear, Turning Grief into Joy: This frequency liberates the energy and has beneficial effects on feelings of guilt. It cleanses the feeling of guilt, which often represents one of the basic obstacles to realization, enabling achievement of goals in the most direct way. This tone tone releases you from the feeling of guilt and fear by bringing down the defence mechanisms. 396 Hz frequency searches out hidden blockages, subconscious negative beliefs, and ideas that have led to your present situations.
- 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change: The next main tone from the Solfeggio scale produces energy to bring about change. This frequency cleanses traumatic experiences and clears destructive influences of past events. When speaking of cellular processes, this tone encourages the cell and its functions in an optimal way. 417 Hz frequency puts you in touch with an inexhaustible source of energy that allows you to change your life.
- 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair): This tone is used to return human DNA to its original, perfect state. This frequency brings transformation and miracles into your life. The process of DNA reparation is followed by beneficial effects – increased amount of life energy, clarity of mind, awareness, awakened or activated creativity, ecstatic states like deep inner peace, dance and celebration. This tone activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.
- 639 Hz – Relationships / Connecting with Spiritual Family: Another frequency from the sacred Solfeggio scale. It enables creation of harmonious community and harmonious interpersonal relationships. This tone can be used for dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. When talking about cellular processes, 639 Hz frequency can be used to encourage the cell to communicate with its environment. This ancient Solfeggio frequency enhances communication, understanding, tolerance and love.
- 741 Hz – Expression / Solutions, Cleaning & Solving: It cleans the cell (“Solve polluti“) from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to changes in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. This tone cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. The fifth frequency of the Solfeggio scale will also lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life.
- 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order: This tone is linked to your ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people, places and things. This frequency can be used as means for opening a person up for communication with the all-embracing Spirit. It raises awareness and lets you return to spiritual order. Regarding cellular processes, 852 Hz enables the cell to transform itself into a system of higher level.
- 963 Hz – Awaken the Perfect State: This tone awakens any system to its original, perfect state. It is connected with the Light and all-embracing Spirit, and enables direct experience, the return to Oneness. Frequent use of 963 Hz re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. It will enable you to experience Oneness – our true nature.
Even Einstein knew the score…
Albert Einstein stated: “Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” All matter beings vibrate at specific rates and everything has its own melody. The musical nature of nuclear matter from atoms to galaxies is now finally being recognized by science.
For those of you who have Spotify (either Spotify-Lite or Spotify Premium which I have), there is an album called Solfeggio Frequency by Anemona Brainwave which contains all nine Solfeggio Frequencies. It really is an amazing accompaniment when one is trying to get into the zen mode. Check it out…